Hotek Generation X - QR Code
The offline solution for mobile access
The Hotek GENERATION X is a hybrid lock and can be opened with a QR-code, printed or from the smartphone, and a traditional keycard. This offers optimal flexibility for both guests and staff. Instead of programming a keycard for the hotel guest, a QR-code is generated in the Hotek software.
The QR code becomes the key that provides direct access to the hotel room. As a result, keycards become obsolete, saving your organization money and contributing to a better environment.
Unique and easy to use without expensive software, license fees or special apps. No more queues at reception, but a quick check-in! Ideal for hotels without (or with limited) reception, unmanned hotels or dependances.
- hybrid; both QR and RFID
- offline; no network needed
- offer QR code from smartphone or paper
- Ideal for unmanned hotels
- no wires required
- anti-panic function
- privacy function with red LED
- alarm when door is not properly closed
- low-battery alarm
- read-out last 1.000 keycard transactions
- optional without mechanical cylinder
- available in stainless steel, brass and black
- wall readers available for elevator, sliding door, barriers etc.
- intelligent energy savers available
- works with Hotek RFID keycards, keyfobs (tags) and wristbands
- software made in Holland